Home | Server | Client | Snapshot
Last updated : 2002.07.19
Web Dictionary comes from my study of SOAP/UDDI/WSDL web service. My learning
method is to make sth. happened and it can be used in my normal work. otherwise
I will lose interest. so I start to study Web Dictionary.
Web Dictionary includes the server side
and client side. They have different knowledge and
trends of further development. You can see the snapshot
for how it looks like.
I also practise eXtreme Programming when I develop them. Small
release, Good testing, Customer-oriented,Team work,Knowledge share. :-)
I use my spare time on my Linux at home . And I really need you to work with me for improvement. I promise
you will learn a lot.
- Easy Interface based on the SOAP technology.
- Stable,Reduandant,Scability,load sharing with several SOAPs available
- Some user-friendly GUI based clients
- Good learning structure .
- Powered by SOAP::Lite perl package and gSOAP C/C++ implementation
from Florida State University
- Performance , better search engine and fast SOAP implementaion.
- Good dictionaries
All the dictionaries comes from internet, we don't think there is problem
of license. If it has , we will remove it at once. If you have the good
dictionary data,please let us know. ( we want to introduce English-Swedish/Swedish-English)
If you want to build it, you can use SOAP::Lite for perl,gSOAP for
C/C++, Glade/GTK for GUI. source codes can be downloaded below.
To Do List
- Automaticly new version's update
- Embed lite version
- Flexiable to handle multi dictionaries
- Client agent on window Platform
- Client agent in Java or Python,PHP ...
- .. (your comments) ..
Maintained by Larry ,Powered by Apache,Perl,Nedit